What size tires and lift will look best on my Jeep Wrangler?

Jeep model vehicle information

Postby solly13 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:45 am

I have a 2005 Jeep wrangler sport stock height with 30 inch tires and 15 inch rim size. How high and what size tires should i get? Should i get a SL and BL combo? i don't really want to get 35s b/c that will kill my MPG but it seems like every other size the tires look too small. Im not going to do off roading ALL the time, no heavy duty stuff. But when I looked at RC kits the 2" SL only cleared 31s and the 3.75 or 3.25 combos kits only cleared 33s which look smaller. Basically im trying to get a tire that fills out the Jeep w/o getting huge tires.
solly13

Postby farlane88 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:45 am

I have a 2005 Jeep wrangler sport stock height with 30 inch tires and 15 inch rim size. How high and what size tires should i get? Should i get a SL and BL combo? i don't really want to get 35s b/c that will kill my MPG but it seems like every other size the tires look too small. Im not going to do off roading ALL the time, no heavy duty stuff. But when I looked at RC kits the 2" SL only cleared 31s and the 3.75 or 3.25 combos kits only cleared 33s which look smaller. Basically im trying to get a tire that fills out the Jeep w/o getting huge tires.
farlane88

Return to Jeep